Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Great news...

I finally got the letter I've been waiting on for the last week...... confirmation that I now have a new job!

Good things are starting to happen, and I say "bring in on".... I start on the 16th May with the same company and I'm really looking forward to it, even though I wouldn't have left my old role by choice... I'm going to really give it my best shot and hope it turns out to be the best thing to come out of all this upset.

I'm nervous and excited all rolled into one. Let's hope this is the new start I have been praying for!

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, April 05, 2005, Blogger Lexie's Mum said...

Congratulations, sweetie - you so deserve this, and more.
Oooh, does this mean a party?? Please say yes!

 
At 9:33 PM, April 05, 2005, Blogger Curly girly said...

Ah thanks!

YES! a party sounds a good idea... are you up for it??

 
At 10:10 PM, April 07, 2005, Blogger Lexie's Mum said...

I'm always up for a party - tell me where and when, and I'll be there! :D

 
At 12:59 AM, May 10, 2005, Blogger Ms. Entropy said...

COngratulations!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
hit Counter