Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bad, bad Spiralz!

I have been very bad at not keeping this up-to-date, and I am sorry for that! so, here goes...

Well, I am in my 6th week of my new job now. It's been hard to get back into "work mode" after 4 months off, but it is getting easier each week. The job is going really well, and the people are great.

Normally, I would consider myself fairly good at giving out good advice, but it appears that I am absolutely crap at taking it!! I am doing part-time hours for the moment, and since I can't get all my work done in that time I feel I should be doing full-time, even though I am no way near ready to do that yet! I'm thus, trying to run before I can walk it appears, but I have to take it a step at a time, literally!

Note to self: slow down, you can't conquer the world overnight!! (even if you think you can!)


After being poorly, my perspective on life has changed. I was never one for material things before, but when I knew I was returning to work I ordered my new loan car through work to cheer me up as I deserved it. As it is summer now I went mad and ordered a fun cabriolet... Here is a picture of my new wheels, and they make me smile, lots!
Summer love bug!

*update* I am frantically shooting pictures left, right and centre as I have my new camera now. My original one went when my handbag got stolen, and it is a better spec than the original one, so that's a huge result!

I feel like things are looking up for me now, and the next half of this year is my time to "party" as a good friend recently told me! I do hope so, and I will do my best to keep you all posted along the way...

I have recently been to Wimbledon on the 21st June 05, to watch the tennis, and I am going to the British Grand Prix on the 10th July 05. Check out my photostream to see the pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spiralz/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
hit Counter