Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Here comes the rain again.....

Oh dear... we have had quite a lot of rain in the last few days. So much so, this morning, the town I live in was partly flooded in areas. So, on instead of going to work by car I made my way on my bicycle to take pictures to document the damage fro works records.

I went out armed with my Canon EOS 350d, on my bike snapping God knows how many pics.... I if I am honest, I really enjoyed it! It has been quite a while since I have used my camera, I just haven't had the ooompf, you know what I mean? but today I got a buzz from it all.

Anyway, we have 2 or more days of very heavy rainfall due, so the sights I saw today are nothing to what will probably come. On a serious note, for anyone who has or is affected, I really do feel for you. My thoughts are with you.

Stay safe, and be well.
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
hit Counter